Monday, August 1, 2011

Pinterest Challenge July 2011 | Project Inspiration and Reveal



Loving Pinterest!  I have several projects that I have pinned for future DIY and recently I completed a big project after accepting the Pinterest Challenge!  I am looking forward to seeing what everyone else has DIY'd over the last week!

The inspiration for my project came from this pin.

 I love the look of the turquoise piano and the hanging plates.  I do not have a piano to paint nor did I plan to try and get one.  What I did have was a cabinet that I was ready to make over {again!}. 
The cabinet not only received a makeover, the dining room recently received a new coat of paint, new base boards, crown molding, and a new back door!  This project became three mini projects in one.  I gloss over the whole project here, but here will give detailed instructions for each part and provide additional photos in separate posts.
Now time for the reveal!

Here is a side by side of the inspiration and results.

Want to know more?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin